June 3, 2017 –
The Foundation Programme in Modern Kadampa Buddhism is open to anyone who would like an opportunity to deepen their understanding and experience of Buddhism through a systematic study of six texts.
The Foundation Programme is currently studying Eight Steps to Happiness.
• Deeper understanding of the meditations
• Structure to help establish a regular meditation practice
• More support for your spiritual growth
• An opportunity to discuss and ask questions
• Gain the ability to integrate Buddha’s teachings into our daily lives and solve all our human problems
The Foundation Programme class is once a week on Thursday 7:30-9pm and Saturdays at 2.30pm- 4:30pm. When you enrol for the programme you are enrolling to complete the study of the complete book. However there are many breaks throughout the year for holidays etc.