Book yourself one of our short courses to enjoy maximum benefits from meditation.
- Book a course and get a special reduced rate
- Learn meditation skills that give a happy mind
- Gain insight into practical meditation topics
- The classes are held at 7:30 pm
Overcome Anger & Irritation
June 11, 18, 25
Anger and irritation can lead to many difficult situations and damage our relationships. We know how it can destroy our peace and happiness in this life and cause us to engage in negative actions that brings more undesired results in the future.
In this 3 week course, learn how to:
- Overcome these painful minds and view difficult situations with solution orientated methods
- Understand what are the triggers that causes us to be irritated and angry
- Positive ways of relating to ourself and others that bring benefit to all living beings
- The power of non retaliation
- Discover your own inner peace as a genuine source of inner strength
BOOK 3 WEEK COURSE AT SPECIAL RATE $26 per person
BOOK SINGLE CLASS AT STANDARD RATE $12 per person (pay cash on arrival)
YOU CAN ALSO DROP-IN $12 per person (pay cash on arrival)
About the Classes
Buddhist meditation is extensive and by enrolling for a course you will learn basic breathing meditation and gain insight into how to meditate on a particular topic.
All the topics are presented in a practical way so that you can understand how to use the knowledge gained in meditation to help improve your state of mind and quality of life.
The methods taught are based on Buddha’s teachings on the mind but can be practised by anyone, Buddhist or not.
There are no physical exercises or special postures involved. Participants sit on chairs to meditate.
These classes are suitable for all levels of experience and everyone is welcome.
Winson Ang is a senior teacher at Kadampa Meditation Centre Singapore who is admired for his joyful and easy-to-understand teachings of Buddhism.
Winson’s light-hearted approach and his practical examples on how to apply Dharma to our daily life have helped many people understand how meditation is relevant to their own life.