The current book we are studying is Clear Light of Bliss. Based on Buddha’s Tantric teachings, contemporary Buddhist Master- Geshe Kelsang Gyatso presents authentic methods for discovering this inner wealth for ourselves. This book explains step-by-step how we can generate a deeply peaceful and concentrated mind by harnessing the subtle energy system within our body. With this blissful awareness we can uncover our true nature, destroy ignorance and suffering at its root, and swiftly become a source of inspiration and benefit for others. Clear Light of Bliss is a manual for Tantric meditation that reveals the most profound secrets of the ancient Yogis and makes their blissful experience accessible to the modern world.
This programme is taught by Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Drolkyi in two classes:
Saturday mornings 8.30am -10.00am and 11.00am-12.30pm.
To find out more about the Teacher Training Programme and the commitments, contact email@example.com or call tel: +65 6438 1127
The Teacher Training Programme comprises the following twelve subjects, based on Buddha’s Sutra and Tantra teachings and the corresponding commentaries by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso:
1. The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, based on the commentary Joyful Path of Good Fortune
3. The Heart Sutra, based on the commentary The New Heart of Wisdom
4. Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, based on the commentary Meaningful to Behold
5. Types of Mind, based on the commentary How to Understand the Mind
6. Guide to the Middle Way, based on the commentary Ocean of Nectar
7. Vajrayana Mahamudra, based on the commentary Clear Light of Bliss
8. The Bodhisattva’s Moral Discipline, based on the commentary The Bodhisattva Vow
10. Vajrayogini Tantra, based on the commentary The New Guide to Dakini Land
11. Grounds and Paths of Secret Mantra, based on the commentary Tantric Grounds and Paths
12. The Practice of Heruka Body Mandala, based on the commentary Essence of Vajrayana
If you think the Teacher Training Programme is suitable for you, please fill in the online application form. Alternatively, to find out more about the Teacher Training Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: +65 6438 1127.