Enjoy your Sunday with a difference at Kadampa Meditation Centre Singapore. This course is designed to give you time to learn about meditation and Buddhism as well as time to relax and gain a sense of contentment and well being that comes from these practices.
There are 3 sessions of teaching and guided meditations with complimentary refreshments and snacks provided in one of the breaks.
01 March 2020 | Sunday | 10am – 1pm
with Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Rabten
These days many people are talking about meditation or mindfulness practices. But do you know what it’s about and how it can help you in your daily life?
In this Sunday course, learn about the basics and benefits of meditation and the practices of mindfulness. This half day course is a perfect introduction to the topic and provides you with practical techniques that you can practice at home, to bring about a more peaceful, clear and relaxed mind. One of the long term benefits of having a stable meditation practice gives us better mental clarity and less stress.
Suitable for beginners.
- Understand the basics of meditation: Posture, Intention, Motivation
- How to begin: Learn simple guided meditations that can be practiced daily.
- Understand the difference between meditation and mindfulness.
- Understand how to use mindfulness to carry the benefits of meditation into your day.
* Seats and cushions are provided. Please wear something comfortable and do arrive early to register. *
Course Fee $38
(or you can pay cash/ PayNow upon arrival)