Wednesday 7.15pm - 9.15pm and Saturday 8.30am -10.30am (with occasional term breaks and other special events)
The current book we are studying is The New Heart of Wisdom by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche. It reveals the profound meaning of the very heart of Buddha’s teachings - the Perfection of Wisdom Sutras. This book is the commentary of the Heart Sutra and shows how all our problems and suffering come from our ignorance of the ultimate nature of things, and how we can abandon this ignorance and come to enjoy pure, lasting happiness by developing a special wisdom associated with compassion for all living beings.
This programme is taught by Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Drolkyi in two classes. To find out more about the Teacher Training Programme and the commitments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: +65 6438 1127
The Teacher Training Programme comprises the following twelve subjects, based on Buddha’s Sutra and Tantra teachings and the corresponding commentaries by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso:
1. The Stages of the Path to Enlightenment, based on the commentary Joyful Path of Good Fortune
3. The Heart Sutra, based on the commentary The New Heart of Wisdom
4. Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, based on the commentary Meaningful to Behold
5. Types of Mind, based on the commentary How to Understand the Mind
6. Guide to the Middle Way, based on the commentary Ocean of Nectar
7. Vajrayana Mahamudra, based on the commentary Clear Light of Bliss
8. The Bodhisattva’s Moral Discipline, based on the commentary The Bodhisattva Vow
10. Vajrayogini Tantra, based on the commentary The New Guide to Dakini Land
11. Grounds and Paths of Secret Mantra, based on the commentary Tantric Grounds and Paths
12. The Practice of Heruka Body Mandala, based on the commentary Essence of Vajrayana
If you think the Teacher Training Programme is suitable for you, please fill in the online application form. Alternatively, to find out more about the Teacher Training Programme, contact email@example.com or call tel: +65 6438 1127.